Penguin and Panda Recovery
No need to worry about lost search engine rankings and traffic; our experts are ready with Penguin and Panda recovery plan….
Penguin and Panda are Google algorithms introduced in 2012 and 2011 respectively with specific objectives. The Penguin update was introduced to identify and penalize websites containing unnatural back links whereas the Panda update focused on penalizing websites with poor or duplicate content. Even if any website somehow manages to gain the rankings due to black hat SEO techniques, they are affected badly with these updates.
Effects of Panda and Penguin updates on Websites
Due to sudden and ongoing changes in Google algorithm, millions of websites have experienced sudden downfall in their Google rankings. Moreover, it has been highlighted in several research that only a fraction of sites are able to recover fully when hit by the Penguin and Panda updates. Now the question arises, is recovery possible? The answer is YES. Many affected websites have taken immediate remedial measures by hiring experts like Technocrux India and since then, they have been performing quite well in major search engines.
Recovery Plan of Technocrux India
The key to bring “Penguin and Panda affected website” back into the motion is to initiate recovery process as earliest as possible. At Texhnocrux India, we make no delay in taking remedial process. Our knowledgeable team of SEO gathers complete information about your website and implements proven methods to get desired rankings in the search engines.
Action Plan of Google Penguin Recovery Process
Primarily, problems are identified why the website is penalized or resulted in poor rankings and then remedial measures are planned and executed. Our service package of Penguin recovery process includes:
• Identifying and compiling all unnatural or inorganic links associated with client’s website.
• Conducting manual check to ensure whether these meet Google standards or not.
• Interacting with webmasters on client’s behalf and getting removed bad quality links.
• Using Google Webmaster tools i.e. Disavow Tool for getting removed remaining bad links
• Creating high quality links based on white hat SEO techniques
Action Plan for Google Panda Recovery Process
When a website is hit by Google Panda updates, only experts like Technocrux India need to rely upon for action plan. Our experts will offer following services:
• Discover and Analyze poor quality or duplicate content issues
• Replacing duplicate content with new and keyword rich content
• Fixing duplicate Meta Tags and internal linking
• Removing unnatural links with Google Disavow tool
• Managing website indexing and crawling
• Resubmitting the website in webmaster tools
We are confident that our proven recovery methodologies will help in regaining lost rankings and traffic towards any website. Our expert team of SEO possesses immense knowledge and potential to design bespoke remedial solutions as per clients’ specification.
So, do not make more delay in opting for Google Penguin and Panda recovery process get started! Speak to our professionals now.